The Great Global Warming Swindle (2007)

Also available on Google Video

"The Great Global Warming Swindle is a controversial documentary film by British television producer Martin Durkin, which argues against the scientific opinion that human activity is the main cause of global warming. The film showcases scientists, economists, politicians, writers, and others who are sceptical of the scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming. Publicity for the programme states that global warming is 'a lie' and 'the biggest scam of modern times.'"

Share/Save/Bookmark

comments Comments (16)

(Please type "dead video" if the video is not working so that we can fix it. Thank you!)

I don't buy it, as simple as that.
#16 - MEM - 12/05/2013 - 12:33
Hi #11. Yes yes. I agree. Someone with a sense of "Common Sense". I am sick of all the "Green" and crap bull crap words for "Profit". CO2 is food for trees! Seen Naked Gun Comedy. I'll add to the list: "Pollution is bad. C02 is good.". Most of govt seems to go for PROFIT. Payed NEWS reports on PAYED info. Have some common sense, please. Even the BAN of INCANDESCENTS. Q. Who started this? A. PHILIPS NV NEDERLANDS. Q. Why? A. PROFIT. The simple, safe INCANDESCENT is just not profitable enough! Dump the low PROFIT item. Make it look bad. Push the high PROFIT item (CFL, so on) and make it look good. Even white-LED light is just as bad if not more ugly. But HUGE PROFIT margin. What can I say. Follow the money. Even solar has some issue (thought I like Solar). Don't forget you have to replace your $1600 batteries every 4 or so years!). Ok here is a FREE energy saving thing you can do RIGHT now: Next time you make coffee (I use 1/2 cup water and add milk): Instead of using 2400W elecric kettle, use the microwave FULL power for 50 seconds if just making 1 cup. I calculated about 4 or times less energy and one reason is that a kettle has to have it's elements fully covered with water or you will damage it. So that in itself is part of the waste - to heat extra water you are not going to use! Many many common sense ways to save energy. Don't be caught up in this wave of SALES PROPAGANDA! Another FREE one: Turn off your lights when done! Or put timers. Or put proximity detectors. Or put in ceiling window (and if don't like harse sun light, add filters of yellow/red whatever you like! More FREE info: Need to heat something? Make yourself a small glass enclosure (or just buy pure glass enclosure eg upside down aquarium, put outside, in the sun! Been done for years and years (1800's 1900's). Nothing new under the sun! Let common sense prevail! Is the climate changing? Do this, step outside (you know where that is anymore?) and do a 360. It's basically much the same? Take care. Ron Lentjes.
#15 - Ron Lentjes - 10/08/2012 - 19:05
LOL! I love how the people who don't agree just type "ignorant." if you don't agree to scientific facts that are stated, give an argument as to why. haha! the irony of ignorance
#14 - Cool, Super - 10/05/2011 - 00:45
I agree with comment above. There is little rational debate about climate change, it has been turned into a fanatical rant by people with closed minds and/or vested interests. I believe our great dangers are population growth and damage to our physical environment. And self-serving politicians are in increasing threat to true democracy.
#13 - Open mind - 09/04/2011 - 06:11
#12 - Open mind - 09/04/2011 - 06:03
This is one of a handfull of videos that explain what is unsaid and untrue about climate science ... the data speaks for itself.

I have done lots of modelling myself over the past 30 years - not on the climate - but all models work the same --- with the right input and a bit of tweaking, you can prove anything you want whether it is true or not.

What the planet faces right now is not global warming due to manmade pollution - CO2 is not a pollutant. The planet does suffer from manmade pollution - but this is pollution of the water, the soil, the oceans, the atmosphere, the food chain, and our ways of thinking - caused by toxins we create (and more recently oil spills and radioactivity), and our total lack of respect for others and nature - for greed and materialistic ideals.

We need to stop this broad-scale pollution, not because it is causing climate change (which it is not), but because we are killing ourselves and nature through our actions and ways of thinking.

Check out Professor Bob Carter's videos and others also ... people call him a skeptic but they and the internet do that to lots of similar well meaning, authoritative individuals who are much closer to the real truth about things than is the so called worldview.

This is a great video and deserves to be seen by the masses ... it should be shown in mainstream media so that people can see it for themselves and make up their own minds ...

My bet is that mass consciousness on climate change will transform markedly if this and other similar positions were made public on a far broader scale.

I am not a climate science skeptic ... I am an experienced physicist with an open mind and heart and seek the truth in all things.

I am sure deep down that you seek the same! Time for the politicans and greed mongers around the planet to step aside ... we don't need a Carbon Tax andthelike ... we need a change in consciousness and behaviour, and a heck of a lot more common sense ... it is these things that will ultimately prevail and get humanity back on the track!!!
#11 - Someone Interested In The TRUTH - 08/23/2011 - 15:13
Works for me.
#10 - Jon - 02/04/2011 - 01:04
dead video
#9 - Noble Ninja - 01/31/2011 - 08:31
That is good idea and good presentation
about the truth i like that idea
#8 - Bounthan - 01/03/2011 - 18:48
Works for me. If it doesn't work you can watch it here also: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5576670191369613647#
#7 - Jon - 01/02/2011 - 14:18
dead video
#6 - don - 01/02/2011 - 14:15
December 15/2010
Today Europe is freezing in the dark. Where are all you global warming freaks now!!
You have and will continue to cost all of us, tens of millions of dollars, before the last Kool-Aid drinker, is finally convinced that this is all one big scam.
#5 - Shifty - 12/19/2010 - 00:43
A good movie, but a great lie made by very learned people who deny what is happening to the globe!
#4 - Daniel Pipon - 12/02/2010 - 21:13
you are ignorant
#3 - hate that real bleep - 11/16/2010 - 21:43
These people are very ignorant.
#2 - real - 11/15/2010 - 21:29
super
#1 - dinesh - 09/12/2010 - 02:33
Stream HD Movies
Name
Please enter the text you see in the input box: